--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> now we have the latest tempest in a pisspot (with thanks to Barry
> for that phrase...), regarding the TBs insisting that the Maharishi
> acted in sexually inappropriate ways.

Hey, ED, thanks for acknowledging my one-liner. I do
try to turn a funny phrase from time to time.

But, speaking of "time," I know that I said I wasn't
going to harp on your past, and I won't, but I find
myself curious as to how you KNOW about that one-liner.

You first arrived on this forum September 28, 2008, and
a quick trip to Yahoo Search tells me that the last time
I used that phrase in a post to this forum was April 30,
2008.

So what's up with that?

Are you so obsessed with me that you've been going back
and reading my "greatest hits" from the past?

Or is there some other explanation? Curious minds want
to know...