--- My new experimental SPACE-TIME program is designed to produce
changes "in" relative existence, for example, to improve the working
environment.   I frankly couldn't live without chanting since the
practice helps me a great deal at work in a. protection from evil
influences, and b. finding lost files.
 This is strictly a "relative-existence" program and doesn't have
much of an influence re: the Transcendent.
Some things to keep in mind:
1. results improve over time and are somewhat cumulative since
causes -> effects, -> more causes -> effects, endlessly but the
branching trees of causation/effects are manifested only with
vigorous effort and time to implement.  I started chanting mantras in
1972 with "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo"; which as everybody knows, is chanted
to a "Gohonzon" or mandala.

2. Currently I have a SPACE/TIME program, using (for the TIME part);
the Mayan TZOLKIN calendar as my mandala:
http://lucidcrossroads.co.uk/mayan.htm
Then, as the mantra I use a modified form of a short mantra to the
Medicine Master Buddha.

3. As to the SPACE part of the program, I used a TERMA or "Treasures
found in Space" set of mantras and visual focal points.  The SPACE
part will be revealed at a later date.  The SPACE program is a great
asset since it helps me locate missing files.

However, a major test of my program will be to purchase a winning
lottery ticket worth at least one million bucks.  In other words, I
hope to purchase a winning ticking at the appropriate TIME and PLACE.

But the program is useful for other purposes.  Just a half an hour
ago somebody at work said he was suffering from gall stones and was
out for a few days.  I gave him some information on some possible
cures along with some supplements, including lecithin (a fat
dissolver).

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

> Is this the sort of thing you're talking about?
> http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/free_mayan_readings.html

Old

> > doing
> > too