> a good friend of mine just began TM and already he has transcended
> all of this surface-y stuff that Vaj talks about.
>
> i ask Vaj again- what are you doing here on FFL?

I invited Vaj here about two years ago as I became interested in dzogchen
and I wanted someone here who could support me. I didn't care for the
gangland jumping in ceremony that goes on here amongst all the separate
cults. Of course I needed someone on my side, so that's where he came from.
As to why he remained, he obviously likes you guys and likes it here and he
feels that he is educating you people. For instance, two years ago not a
single person here had even heard of Dzogchen, and now people talk about
rainbow bodies like it's a done deal. See, Vaj has had a profound effect.
Certainly probably more profound to most than Share Intl or Scientology, or
triple distilled preboiled virgin water from Mars. Anyone who speaks at all
to the essence of the bodhisattva intention for liberating all beings is
only doing good, whether others are able to perceive that or not.

I personally am more sorry for what he puts up with here than what he puts
out. But that is his choice to remain.  You know, every ceremony I have ever
been at has screaming babies somewhere in the audience. No, I am not talking
about Vaj. I am talking about those of you who have no capacity to control
your mind and who always act according to habit and emotional turmoil. You
guys might TM yourselves to Brahmaloka but, well, but, actually, good luck
to you all.  Good luck. Maharishi always spoke of 'merit' and deserving
power being the real cause of liberation or not. None of this interflensing
is going to be helping anyone very much. Now or ever.