--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...> wrote:

> ---Yes, Vaj seems to be suffering from some type of mental
> aberration, at least in the sense of some engrams from the
> past "forcing" him into this bizarre behavior.  I can see people
> dissing MMY, TM, etc; a few times, but I can't fathom why one would
> continue with this behavior day after day, for years.
>  Though I favor TM, I've long ago grown to accept the fact that
> people have different preferences for various techniques, or no
> technique at all.
>  Take the people I work with: attorneys, quite intelligent in the
> brains department but not a single one of them is in the least bit
> interested in nondualist Dharma. And I have no desire to tell any of
> them about TM, mindfulness, etc.
>  Basically, I don't give a crap whether people practice TM,
> mindfulness, or stand on their heads.
>  The fact that Vaj is so obsessive about dissing MMY and TM is indeed
> a case-study in a class for abnormal psychology. Bizarre!

Why are people so insistent on "diagnosing" those they tend to agree
with on this forum?  Mindreading is a favorite occupation.   Several
times I have disclosed my motivations for hanging around here.  Curtis
has disclosed his motivations.  Beyond that, who knows why any one of
us participates?  If you are curious, ask.