<snip>
> Dawn, I am sure you'd like to *believe* that the
> past is forgotten. And that we have no idea what
> to predict in the future from you, based on your
> past behavior.
>
> But that's just not how cyberspace works.
>
> It works the same way real life works. Your actions
> DO have consequences. People DO remember. And based
> on those memories, if you've done less-than-positive
> or less-than-honest things in the past, people have a
> right to expect similar less-than-positive or less-
> than-honest things from you in the future.

Oh, lord, the belly-laughs are starting early
this week.

I wish I had a nickel for every time Barry's
expressed outrage when I've pointed out that a
record of past dishonesty gives folks good
reason to distrust current claims.

Better cross that particular bash off the
playbook, Bar, because I'm saving this quote.