no doubt like the seed of a plant, the uncovering of the atman as a
progressive experience can grow and grow and grow, revealing more
power and wonder and capability as it is uncovered, whether defined
by the Maharishi, the Buddha, or any other fully enlightened being.

once the process begins, the teacher will bring out that aspect of
enlightenment most useful to his/her students. for the Maharishi it
was giving his students enough of a framework to get started, with
the certainty that as their thirst for further knowledge grew, they
would discover it appropriately.

this is the sad and deluded reality of Vaj, that knowledge is to be
hoarded, and ascribed to specific teachers and cults and religious
sects, and only by belonging to such spiritual splinters can one
gain true knowledge, true enlightenment.

his belief system is mere brand loyalty, as shallow as those who
practice it while shopping at the mall, only applied to spiritual
advancement.

oh well, better luck next time, Vaj!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...>
wrote:

> --MMY's "Unity" could be a quantum leap beyond Neo-Advaitin
> Enlightenment.
> Buddhist Enlightenment is probably a quantum leap beyond MMY's
Unity;