--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <lengli...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > During the first years of my "doing" TM I often "saw" a
> > "blue sun" somewhat like this:
> >
> > http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/166805main_image_feature_736_ys_full.jpg
> >
> > As I recall it, the color was more even, and the "sun" had
> > small flames on the edge. I also seem to recall it was
> > very slowly "approaching" me and the disappering to start
> > the same all over again.
> >
> > Can't recall when I stopped "seeing" it. If it occasionally
> > appears nowadaze, it's rather "ragged"...
> >

> Since the ultimate outcome of TM practice is supposed to be to establish
> pure consciousness outside meditation, I wouldn't put any great store in such
> things. Its like "kundalini rising" experiences: they might be signposts along
> the way, but who is to say you haven't managed to create your own deceptive
> signposts by wishful thinking?

It may very well be the third eye chakra you are seeing....once you penetrate
this 'eye' you will eventually see a five pointed star, going further and
penetrating into this star ushers you into Cosmic Consciousness, (what MMY
calls Unity).

Every chakra has a sound associated with it, when you transcend, (depending how
deep you go), you will hear the sounds associated with each Chakra until
finally you hear the Holy Sound of AUM (pranava) which buoys you aloft to pure
happiness.  ("Everybody's inner being is pure happiness", MMY).

Each chakra sound is a biproduct of the mechanics associated with that
stratified level of creation, the entire creation being the product of Sound
vibration itself.