On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 9:04 PM, curtisdeltablues
<curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, I am the eternal <l.shad...@...> wrote:
>> I have no idea what goes on at the Maharishi School but I can tell you
>> that I never, ever want to be near a TM brat.  The kid screams, cries,
>> screams and I never hear even "hush".
>
> I don't know what age you are talking about here.  But in my experience this
> is not a TM thing.  This is how this generation is raising their kids all
> over America, kid centric lives.  We'll have to see how it turns out.

I just remembered.  Two of the guys on my first IA taught at the
Maharishi School part time giving (free) seminars.  Neither one of
them could stop talking about the unruly pupils.  The boys were
sitting in the teacher's chair, throwing things about the room.  It
was all the could do to regain control of the classes.  IRRC this was
2-4 grade.  Both guys were from Ireland.