--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2...@...> wrote:

Should they also include the old people who are unable to care for
themselves-another drag on society.

No we have already made this collective decision that this is wrong.  We need
to treat elderly people better with the money we save by not having as many
unwanted children, too many of whom end up in prison.  The comparison of a
fetus with a already living human is bogus.  There is no slippery slope here.
We already have abortions but many states are placing restrictions to people's
access creating a defacto limit to accessibility for abortion.

<If you had your time slot "deleted" and had to pick another to come
here,wouldn't it be a serious kink in your plans?>

I don't share the belief in reincarnation or any version of life after death.

I just did a show for inner city kids whose parents couldn't raise them
properly.  It has big consequences.  Some of those parents might have opted to
wait until they were mature enough to raise a child if abortions were more
available with better education and properly funded.  I want it to be a choice,
not some sort of Nazi nightmare of extinctions.  Just a choice for the young
people who can be reached by education concerning what it means to be a parent
and their choices.  One of the teens in the class was 8 months pregnant.  It
isn't a big stretch to predict that she will be a shitty parent. I hope her mom
is better equipped to raise the child or we are going to be raising another
gangbanger like the majority of her classmates.