> > > Delia had it nailed years ago on alt.m.t with her
> > > all-purpose Barry post:
> > >
> > > "Blah, blah, Judy, yada yada Judy, blah.
> > > Yada, Judy, blah yada yada, then Judy will
> > > blah blah yada blah, because Judy blah
> > > blah yada, etc. But Judy blah blah, so
> > > that Judy yada yada, as everyone can see.
> > > But even though Judy blah, blah, yada yada,
> > > I really don't care about Judy and Judy
> > > is No Big Deal to me, because Judy blah blah
> > > Judy yada yada. But I don't think about
> > > Judy much at all, it's just that Judy blah
> > > blah yada yada. If Judy blah blah yada blah,
> > > then I would blah blah yada blah, but Judy
> > > yada yada, etc. blah blah, so Judy blah blah."
> >
> > Uh...Judy...have you even *noticed* that
> > you are responding to my jabs of the last
> > few days that you are devoid of creativity,
> > *even in your putdowns*, by attempting to
> > repost a putdown written by someone else?
>
> You're suffering from a rather major misconception
> here. Can you guess what it is?

Nope. Fill me in.

While you're at it, consider this.

In all honesty (and I know that will make
you <chortle>), I am trying to taunt you
into doing something "higher" here,
something more worthy of you.

Look at the record. You keep referring to
the parody I wrote of you as the Red Queen
in Alice In Blunderland YEARS AGO as
"the best thing Barry has ever written" to
any of our mutual forums.

Cool, I guess.

So what's the best thing YOU have ever
written?

Surely you can point us to it with a URL,
as you did with my best effort.

And if not, WHY NOT?

I'm taunting you as a weird kind of FAVOR,
Judy. I'm hoping to taunt you into TRYING
YOUR HAND AT CREATIVE WRITING,
instead of riding on the coattails of other
creative writers by cutting-and-pasting
their ideas, and their words.

IMO you've done that long enough. You have
more than enough "chops" to write your OWN
stinging putdowns, if that is where your
creative urges lie. There is nothing wrong
with that, IMO. Look at Oscar Wilde. The
world is *enriched* as the result of his
literate and creative putdowns.

Go for it. Enrich the world. Do something
creative for a change, instead of relying
on other sources to do it for you.

I dare you.

:-)