--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> If you look at early MIU textbooks (privately printed), students were
> required to take an interdisciplinary set of courses which included
> physics. The physics module, as per the overriding TM mythology,
> compared the experience of TM to physics and the imaginary unified
> field of consciousness. But--and a very important "but"--at the end
> they explained in no uncertain terms, that you can only take analogies
> "so far".

Did they really? Good for them. I said from day one in my TM career
that CasUF is an analogy to supposed unification theories but
was told by my TM teacher that it really was the UF. He obviously  didn't know
anything about it and was just toeing the party line. It was the thing that
kept me sceptical and I thank them for it.

I did hear that Lawrence Domash objected to Marshy when he started
going on about CasUF, apparently he said "But Maharishi we don't really know
anything about that level yet" To which the reesh replied
"We are the masters of this field!" Yet another story but you've gotta admit it
has the ring of truth about it.

 They admitted right up front they were "pushing it". But