--Neither have become reconciled to the prospect of life in a subtle body after
death.  Buddhism, otoh, does provide for that.
Nityananda's "Siddhaloka" is not part of Advaita Vedanta.  MMY claims to be a
proponent of A.V. but that's nihilist: after Unity then physical death, no more
relative existence.
 Buddhas otoh can exist in any number of transformation bodies.  Siddhas like
Nityananda can live in Siddhaloka.
 In Advaita Vedanta, Nothing!