In posting here , doesn't mean i agree with the views of others who post here.

When I learned TM as a young school student , the presentation as i perceived
it, was that, even though we where to give flowers and cloth , the teaching was
non religious and the teacher does the puja and we where not to be
involved.            I wondered about this, and thought NO devotion? how cruel
is that, so while standing at the paja, the only exception to this cruelty was
that I must be Guru Dev.    Is there any other explanation?
The question about this promotion to me would be, can the movement handle  more
Guru Devs.

And with that being said ,  it must be added that we do not charge for the
teaching of meditation.