--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bill smith <ruffedgrous...@...>
wrote:

> In posting here , doesn't mean i agree with the views of others who
post here.

> When I learned TM as a young school student , the presentation as i
perceived it, was that, even though we where to give flowers and cloth ,
the teaching was non religious and the teacher does the puja and we
where not to be involved.            I wondered about this, and thought
NO devotion? how cruel is that, so while standing at the paja, the only
exception to this cruelty was that I must be Guru Dev.    Is there any
other explanation?
> The question about this promotion to me would be, can the movement
handle  more Guru Devs.

> And with that being said ,  it must be added that we do not charge for
the teaching of meditation.

Having emailed and talked with various tmers and organizers etc..,  I
sometimes dont know what to think about what my responsibility should be
, in my hopes for anyone and everyone to enjoy life .        I have
found my experience to be so profound, and always looking for ways to
share that.

Even from the very beginning  when the  presentation for TM , left me
with a feeling that my gift of flowers was not to be considered part of
the process.  Guru Dev was able to except that. through transcendental
experiance.   but transcedental experiance can easily be misunderstood
by someone who is not having that same level of experience.

I dont get replys to my emails, and sometimes i get  red-eyed ,and think
it best not to make too much of it.

Without Maharishi's direct involvement I think it be better not to
charge for the Teaching of Meditation.