  From: Sal Sunshine
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: More despondency

  On Mar 24, 2009, at 6:11 PM, I am the eternal wrote:

    Kirk, as you know it's starting to get warm where we live.  Yesterday
    night I was working at the shelter and I tossed a new shirt to this
    guy.  He pulled his shirt off and swapped it with the new one I'd
    tossed him.  I was blown away to see that this guy had multiple
    instances of the Star of David and his initials in Hebrew tatted into
    his torso.  I kind of just stopped when I saw that and didn't start up
    again.  Thinking over it, this guy can't have been a good Jew because
    Jews don't get tats.  Return to God the way your were born.

  Then how does anyone justify circumcision?

    When I
    think it over, I can't remember a single Middle Easterner with tats so
    I don't recall any with crescents.

  Sal