shempmcgurk wrote:
> I can really identify with Kirk today.
>
> I'm in a transition in my life in which I am feeling really, really low.
>
> I've lost almost all confidence in myself.  And I cry a lot (yeah, that's
> pretty sappy considering that I'm a 54 year old male).
>
> Any kind words or advise (yes, I'm asking!) directed my way will be very
> welcome.
What's going on in your horoscope?  I don't know if you believe in
astrology but I see symptoms of bad transits and even dasha changes
going on right now with some people on this group.  Especially the dasha
change if you've been in one long one and the next one is a different
them can take a little time to get into the swing of.   The thing to
remember is these things don't last forever.

And of course the economy is driving people nuts.  Except for folks who
saw this coming most people assumed that there might be a negative blip
and then things would get back on course.  Instead we're seeing a big
apocalyptic science fiction movie playing out in front of us.  The key
there is not to be attached to it.  I laugh about the situation a lot
though it is not a laughing matter.  I just wonder, "where were all the
grownups?"