--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2009, at 3:48 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > * The reading of Rig Veda and the chanting of Sama
> > Veda after "flying." What is NOT religious about
> > being forced to sit there and listen to hour after
> > hour of readings *directly* from the pages of
> > scripture?
>
> According to Judy, if you don't understand
> Sanskrit and hence have no idea that you're
> reading a religious text, then it isn't religious.
> Kind of like, if the president does it, it isn't
> illegal.  With impeccable logic like that, who
> needs fanatics?

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Sal "Impeccable Logician" Sunshine tells
us where it's at.

Of course, I never said what she claims. What I said
was that if you don't understand the language, it isn't
religious *to you*. It would be interesting to hear
Sal's rebuttal of that.

It would also be absolutely fascinating to hear
Sal's logical explanation for why *even her
misstatement of what I said* bears any resemblance
whatsoever to Nixon's statement.

We're so lucky to have Sal to pass judgment for us
on the quality of logic in the discussions here.