One not being able to see and understand that said below, certainly means they
are programmed with nonsense like the masses.

      menkemeyer wrote:

> Have another crazey day.

> Chris

There are many ways to cover the tracks of "400" people (it has been

estimated that it might have been only 200 or less).  One is

compartmentalizatio n.  An example of that would be someone without the

clearance would be kept from knowing what someone with higher clearance

knows.  Or it is not in their area so they are told they can't have

access to that information.  Also people may have been involved that had

no idea that what they did contributed.  There has been an accusation

which should be entertained whether it is the truth or not that the

remote planes were flown by military staff who believed they were flying

a simulation for the war games going on that day.  They didn't realize

what they had done until they took a break to check sports scores and

saw the news.  Supposedly they were threatened with death or family

member death if they spoke out (but who would believe them anyway).  Now

that may well be a work of fiction but a logical scenario that might

have played out.

You are aware there were war game exercises going on that day?

You are aware that the traffic controllers were trying to verify if what

they were seeing was real or part of the game?

And if some people spoke out they would be discredited as being "kooks"

anyway.  But some with credibility who wanted to speak out are probably

no longer with us.

As much as "24" is a work of fiction (and often silly as to be a comedy)

I think the current scenario is a good attempt to show that false flag

and the interests of the military industrial complex can take precedent

over the interests of the public.  I have a relative, retired military,

who spoke vehemently about the Clinton administration leaving the

military weak.  It is not that much of a stretch to believe that some of

these folks would support an operation like 9-11 if they thought that it

would regain military supremacy for the US.  Right wingers are very hard

core and very stubborn about these things.  That makes them dangerous.