--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Arhata Osho <arhatafreespeech@>
wrote:

> >> The one explaining how 9-11 could have been an inside job and how
people could
> >> keep quite.
> >>

> > They couldn't.  This is one of those topics that pop up from time to
time that drives anti-conspiracy posters nuts, and then it disappears.
Government dweebs don't keep their mouthes shut and NOT rat out their
friends and co-conspirators to save their asses.  You nailed it brother.
> Curtis, have you ever worked for the federal government?   Arhata was
> being a bit ambiguous in his reply but I think he means that people
> buying the "official" story are the ones programmed with nonsense.>>

And everyone forgets the 'suicide' of the government scientist who was
going to be investigated for the anthrax, and several other fishy deaths
and suicides that seem way too many coincidences since they were always
people who may have given damning evidence if they lived -- but guess
what, they conveniently died in plane crashes or 'committed suicide'

OffWorld