curtisdeltablues wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...> wrote:
>

>>> Curtis, have you ever worked for the federal government?
>>>

> No, but I did business with enough of them to know that they aren't special
> in any way. And for a while there, after 9-11,the people involved would have
> had to have been James Bond to keep it all together.

Well, I have worked in the government as a temp for EDS.  Most don't
know what is going on so that is why you wouldn't have heard of
anything.  Things are compartmentalized.  All those "G" levels.
Military and intel officers (I knew some of the latter from my brother's
business) won't talk if pressed.  I would have loved to have dug deeper
with my relative regarding 9-11 but it was not the time.  I just replied
to his comment on the military cutback and told him that I didn't
believe the official story on 9-11 to see his reaction.  Some other time
I'll dig deeper if I get anything.  Another relative worked in the
Pentagon in the section that was hit but was working at home that day
because that section was being remodeled (did the press ever mention
that -- I think they did).   I would love to press him but I think his
wife (my relative) divorced him so I won't get the chance.