--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> agreed-- as has been said, there is no such thing as
> bad publicity. and that goes for the TM and MMY bashers
> here too- just by criticizing and bashing TM they continue
> to keep it alive in the minds of those who read these posts.
> after some time all people remember was a discussion on TM,
> not what was said. its why people like Martha Stewart are
> still celebrities. keep it up!

If that were really true, then there is no
basis for the position taken by Judy and
Raunchydog (and by the TMO's/Lynch Foun-
dation's scumbag of a lawyer) that John
Knapp and others expressing their critical
points of view about TM, the TMO, and
Maharishi should not be allowed to happen.

Judy and Raunchydog have stated that they
feel that "revealing" information about the
puja and the nature of the mantras, etc.
could be "confusing" to new meditators and
"spoil the innocence of their experience
of TM." They have put themselves on the
record as being firmly in favor of WITH-
HOLDING such information, "for the
students' own good." The TMO scumbag lawyer
went so far as to *threaten* John Knapp and
his associates for holding a simple online
conference, and intimidate them into can-
celling it out of fear of an expensive
lawsuit. So CLEARLY none of these people
agree with you, Jim.

Instead, they CLEARLY believe that saying
anything negative about TM, the TMO, and
Maharishi does **NOT** fall into the cate-
gory of "any publicity is good publicity."
Instead, they believe that it is *detrimental*
to TM and TMers and has to be suppressed
and/or demonized.

How do you reconcile your theory with what
seems to be the *established policy* of the
TM organization, and with its vocal supporters
and apologists on this forum?

And on another level, if your mind is so weak
that a few days after a discussion here all
that you can remember is that "there was a
discussion on TM," what does that say about
TM really improving "creative intelligence?"
Seems to me that you are saying that what it
does is *impair* your memory and make you
incapable of retaining information, right?
Not that that should surprise us given your
history of posts here...  :-)