> geezerfreak wrote:
> > > please tell us more about it.
> > >
> So, geezer, were you not on the PAC Pal
> Vedic Atom. You've never been to India.
> Your name is not on the list of TM teachers
> in good standing. There is no "geezerfreak"
> on the list.
>
> What else do you want to know?

Not a thing Willy boy.

Boo, in case it's not obvious this fella is nuttier than a fruitcake. Trying to
dialog with him is useless. I do wonder though....was he always this way or was
he damaged in um, some other way. I'll to have to ask Ned Wynn about it since I
believe he knew Willy at one point back there....