On Apr 25, 2009, at 12:23 AM, raunchydog wrote:

>> Not by me. Nothing wrong with wanting to save the
>> world.
>
> Agreed. Somebody has to do it. Maharishi's World Peace Plan inspired
> me to become a teacher. It still inspires me. How could anyone not
> be inspired by the hope of a better day, a kinder world, and a more
> fulfilling life for everyone? Cynics laugh at idealism. I don't.

No cynics laugh at people who make such claims while laughing all the
way to the bank, while students doing the techniques have "very
serious nervous breakdowns, episodes of dangerous and bizarre
behavior, suicidal and homicidal ideation, threats and attempts,
psychotic episodes, crime, depression and manic behavior", tax fraud
and money laundering goes on, people got horrible diseases and
maladies on the India courses from living in terrible insanitary
conditions, he has sex with his students--just to mention a few of the
types of things Mr. World Peace was really doing. Yeah, he did SUCH a
great job.

I'd say you need deprogrammed REAL bad is what I'd say.