Grate Swan,

I do both here.  I blog, and also, I comment with the hope
that I can get clearer about where I stand and where others
stand when our poems are distilled for concepts.

But the main reason I read the posts here -- virtually all
of them -- is to be daily astounded by the utter
individuality of each nervous system.  Astounded means: how
could they not be like me?  And this question can only be
answered: "um, they are like you; open your eyes wider."

It isn't about their debate skills, and it isn't about the
POVs, it's about their spiritual travail -- that's where my
identity flows into their posts.  To me, each person is yet
another personality I could also be trapped within just as
I am now presently "doing a life sentence" for the crime of "believing I'm an
ego."  How strange each stranger is, yet
how like me that we are each facing the same spiritual
challenges.

Truth be told, Nab and Off are my peers in almost every
spiritual analysis, and any differences fade to being
mere aspects of the veneers with which we lacquer ourselves.

Note that the light coming off of, say, an orange, tells us
that the orange is every hue BUT orange.  The orange colored
photons are reflected off of the orange -- the rest are
absorbed as "like in kind."  An orange is not orange.

Just so, when we see what's reflected off someone's mind
when our mind shines on it, do we get to understand, if
we but consider it a bit, that most of our light is absorbed
by the other mind....for, note, how little of our posts are
reflected-rejected.

E.G.

Where we find Turq rejecting any concept about predation,
we find him largely absorbing almost all our other
radiations.  He doesn't reject the meaning of individual
words we use.  His interpretations of our posts'
definitions and usage are in harmony with our
dictionaries.   He doesn't reject our posts as
uncommunicative, and insists that he's been truly informed
about our POVs by our posts. He takes us almost wholly
within, ya see?  He surrenders to the validity and
authenticity of our posts as "data about our minds."
We never see him questioning if we "really mean" what we
post. See?  He welcomes us into his home and only asks
that we leave outside on the mat those parts of us he
regards as "muddy shoes." If not for our shoes, he's
already there steeping tea to serve us with an
overflowing heart.  That's the spiritual take I have of
Turq -- just like me, he can accept almost anything from
anyone -- except for those damned shoes.  That sure looks
like my ego-cell.

There's the bottom line of FFL:  that we can have so
much in common and yet feel such anomie.

In Asia, I would walk down a street that was a sea of
black haired heads undulating about chin level with me.
Speckling my view were the heads of westerners -- they
seemingly swimming almost fully immersed in that sea.
How instantly I identified with each face.  In a shop,
if two westerners we next to each other, it was a gimme
that they'd speak to each other - if only to find if
they spoke one's language.

Just so, if by happenstance any of you found yourselves
encountering any of you, would not the first experience
be attraction? Meaning: a worthy object of consciousness?

If some voodoo allowed me to be a fly on the wall of
your house, I'd try it out.

Edg