--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, grate.swan <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony2k5@>
> > wrote:

> > > yeah, i'd like to reset my spam filters accordingly.
> > >
> > > Like, what spiritual perspective could non-meditators possibly provide
> > > other than their ignorance.  The science on meditation and spiritual
> > > practice is pretty clear on that.  Would save precious time to just have
> > > their posts sent direct to a delete file.
> > >
> > > Yours in Jai Guru Dev,
> > > -Doug in FF
> > >

> > Great Idea Brother Doug.
> >
> > But why stop there?  Like, what spiritual perspective could non-meditators
> > possibly provide in books, plays, art, films, music  and video other than
> > their ignorance. I think logic dictates that you follow through and
> > complete your thought. Let all those pure of heart, and firmly on the path
> > of righteousness, burn all books and plays, destroy all art, films and
> > videos, ban all music not written or developed by meditators, pure
> > meditators that is, no part time neanderthals. Yup, that's the ticket.
> >
> While we're at it, why don't we shut down every bar, beer hall, liquor store,
> cow town bull whipping, dung heaping, hog farming, trump busting, night of
> the dark soul, wandering jew, snippity snip, snip, snip snip...and so on...ad
> infinitum.
> Whatever!
> R.G.

Yes, the holy spirit is clearly alive and blazing in you Brother R.G. Onward on
the path of purity and righteousness. Sin and negatively shall be destroyed as
the true knowledge rises as bright as the sun.
Holy days are ahead. Persevere on the path of rightousness. Hail the might
force of purity throughout the land.