Om powerfully written Grate.Swan.  You seem to have important meditative
experience and the insight with this.

You an attender also up at that new

1st Church of Guru Dev's Reformed Spiritual Regeneration Movement?

I understand they meet up in Vedic City.

Oh, just one other thing.  I noticed that you are not noted as a practicing
'yes'=meditator on the FFL list.  Of course in the flood of other stuff here I
am quite certain it is simply an oversight buried in some of the that personal
stuff that some those alt.meds bring over from their past history to this list.

But i just got to ask, you are a meditator?

With Hopeful Regards & Jai Guru Dev, -Doug in FF