--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> Cripes, Mike. I'm not crazy about Obama either, but
> this fear mongering crap is really over the top.  Get
> a reality check.

Second the motion.

I have little doubt Obama is a narcissist--you almost
have to be to rise to a position of great political
power--but I don't think he's a pathological
narcissist, and goodness knows he's highly unlikely to
be anywhere near as bad for the country as any of the
Republicans currently on offer.

I think *he* thinks he has to thread some very fine
needles, and that tends to be exceedingly frustrating
for progressives. I'm not at all sure he really needs
to be so careful, but he can only do things the way
he knows how to do them.

It's up to us to "encourage" him to be more willing
to take chances and not be afraid to throw his weight
around.