--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <shukr...@...> wrote:

> If you are new to this group might not immediately realize that there are
> individuals posting here with personal and or idealogical vendettas against
> the TM technique , Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and the Holy Tradition.
> They are willing to lie enthusiastically  and fabricate very inventively to
> that end. So it can be good to check out other sources before you accept
> things that are written here.
>
> www.truthabouttm.org
>
> www.maharishichannel.in
>
> www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace/htm

If you are new to this group you might not immediately realize that there are
individuals posting here with such devotion to the TM technique, MMY and the
"holy tradition" that they are are unable to recognize their own biases and
sometimes post information that is an exaggeration to say the least. There is
nothing so polarizing as peoples feelings about the nature of the soul. I
hesitate to call anyone a liar as I think that there are few here who
intentionally do not tell the truth.

I put the sites identified above in the same category, with exaggerated claims
and personal opinions stated as fact on these sites.

Good luck folks in sorting through the morass.  It isn't easy but it can be
done if you are tenacious.