Over recent years I personally attest to a stronger awareness of my heart
energy, and not having fear in my life.  Inexplicably I have resumed TM again
after a long, long unexplainable lapse.  Each of us is at a different place,
and have to do what ever it is for where one is.  I am extremely grateful for
all those who were instrumental in bringing about the shift in global
consciousness that we are beginning in.  And also happy for the participation
of some of these people who are on this board.  Yes, a lot of morass to sort
through, but obviously a great deal of clarity rings through too.