From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of dhamiltony2k5
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:18 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: New to this group?

> > How bout u? U a practicing meditator,
> > of some kind too?
> >
> > Just wondering,
> >
> > JGD,
> > -D in FF
> >

> No longer in the sit and think a mantra sense. My meditations occur with
running and swimming and communing with nature. I can transcend thought in
those circumstances. FWIW.

Oh,
just not equivalent or close as spiritual practice. Sorry.
Therefore
=non-meditator.
Hey Doug, would you kindly explain in no uncertain terms what is motivating
your ongoing meditator/non-meditator inquiry? I mean, who cares? You think
meditators are necessarily wiser or more spiritual than non-meditators? You
think TM is the only valid form of meditation? If it means anything to you,
on the Santa Barbara ATR course, Maharishi told the initiators that they
shouldn't assume that they are more highly evolved than non-meditators. He
said that there are many people in the world who had never meditated who are
more highly evolved than most of the initiators in the room.