[snip]

> Also in their favor is that Euro-nations have not spent
> the decades since World War II spending literally *half*
> of their Gross National Product on "defense," which is
> a euphemism for both "Better ways to kill people," and
> "Subsidies for Defense Industries." America has.

[snip]

Before you open your big, fat mouth about things you know nothing about, why
don't you actually do some research?

Show me one year since WWII when half of the GDP was spent on "defense".  For
goodness sake's, even with Obama's $3.8 trillion budget this year (which
includes defense as just one category of spending, which is not even the
largest one) that only represents about 25% of the entire GDP.

How does this guy spout off this stuff without knowing what he is talking about?