--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> [...]

MMY never meant his edition to be the final word on the Gita, in fact, he
specified that *24 commentaries* would be necessary to do justice to the book.
His effort was merely to set a few things straight (CHII vs45). His translation
is mostly *exoteric* and does not do justice to the allegory envisioned by
Vyasa, if you really want to get the gist of the Bhagavad Gita read Swami
Yogananda's where he fully unfolds the beauty of Vyasa's legacy!

Quote: "The present commentary should be regarded as a general basis for these
twenty-four commentaries. If time allows, these commentaries will be written."
MMY Gita introduction