nablusoss wrote:
> Maharishi's genius dictated the commentaries,
> Vernon did the english language bit and edited
> the Sanskrit.

Well, the Sanskrit used in the Bhagavad Gita has
been set for thousands of years, according to
Vyasa and Pannini, so there wouldn't be any
editing of the Sanskrit. The English translation
has been available since at least 1700 A.D. But
Marshy's purport is pure Marshy, no doubt about
that. I don't think the Marshy needed any help
explaining how TM works - he didn't seem to be
at a loss for words when I was visiting him. If
you read the purport, you'll see that Marshy is
saying the same thing over and over, since at
least 1954. But if you read other BG commentaries,
there's no TM mentioned in them at all. So, in
that respect, Marshy's BG is unique.