On Jul 22, 2009, at 3:50 PM, It's just a ride wrote:

MUMBAI : Indian astrologers are predicting violence and turmoil across the world as a result of this week's total solar eclipse, which the superstitious and religious view as a sign of potential doom.

Let me get this straight. This is what we're meditating twice a day to become?

Yep.  You got something against violence and turmoil?

In Hindu mythology, the two demons Rahu and Ketu are said to "swallow" the sun during eclipses, snuffing out its life-giving light and causing food to become inedible and water undrinkable.

Anyone dumb enough to eat that food or drink that water is fulfilling the Darwin Principle.

LOL...these posts are great.  Keep em coming, bill!

Sal