--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> The people who are paying these taxes will have to realize that marijuana is
> still illegal in the eyes of the federal government.  They may get nabbed by
> federal agents if they're not careful, or clueless.
>(snip)
The Obama administration has called off the Reagan dogs, in regards to the
Feds, breaking into clinics in California...
They are taking the position, that the states have a right to their vote...
So, I doubt the Feds are interested in pursuing marijuana cases...
The District Attorney of Dane Co. in Madison, WI, has refused to prosecute
marijuana cases here...
Also, marijuana is decriminalized in Denver, Colorado, because the police chief
there, finds it less harmful then alcohol, and causing less violence, accidents
and everything associated with alcohol...
r.g.