On Jul 23, 2009, at 9:02 AM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

"The Elders are an independent group of eminent global leaders,"

On the science alone, Hagelin and David Lynch going forth against doctrinal and mythic religion arguing forward with science and experience should be an included part of this council of elders now at the end of of this yuga.

Hagelin a bonifide elder statesman too striving & bringing positive change, equality in natural law of the natural sciences and freedom from myth to all humanity. David Lynch as a global elder leader in his realm. Seems these guys are ascending to global eldership as where they are going.

Hmmm. No mention of either Hagelin or Lynch on The Elders website. Am I missing it? And they certainly don't seem like "Elder material" to me. Perhaps they could start their own called The Mythologizers or The Vedic Pretenders? Or how about The Rajas of the Unified Field? The Bozons?

THE ELDERS

Kofi Annan
Ela Bhatt
Lakhdar Brahimi