--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jul 23, 2009, at 9:02 AM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:
>
> > "The Elders are an independent group of eminent global leaders,"
> >
> > On the science alone, Hagelin and David Lynch going forth against
> > doctrinal and mythic religion arguing forward with science and
> > experience should be an included part of this council of elders now
> > at the end of of this yuga.
> >
> > Hagelin a bonifide elder statesman too striving & bringing positive
> > change, equality in natural law of the natural sciences and freedom
> > from myth to all humanity. David Lynch as a global elder leader in
> > his realm. Seems these guys are ascending to global eldership as
> > where they are going.
>

> Hmmm. No mention of either Hagelin or Lynch on The Elders website. Am
> I missing it? And they certainly don't seem like "Elder material" to
> me. >>

It would seem kinda pretentious to join that group. There is no election
to it I guess, just some opinions about who is great. Jimmy Carter's
history for example is not that great.

<<Perhaps they could start their own called The Mythologizers or
> The Vedic Pretenders? Or how about The Rajas of the Unified Field?
> The Bozons?>>

They already have one. Its called "The Global Country of World Peace". (
which sounds better, and less pretentious than "The Elders".)

OffWorld