--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

This goes to my earlier question. Is it reasonable to ask: Was my niece asking
for it? Was she provoking it? The blame always seems to be on the woman.
"Choose a better partner." "Shut up and don't talk back." "What did you do to
piss him off?"  Geez, why is it so difficult to say misogyny is wrong and men
are the perpetrators of violence against women instead of blaming the women?