On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 10:22 PM, ShempMcGurk <shempmcg...@netscape.net> wrote:
> My first reaction to the fascinating post below is that ever since the advent
> of all the "extras" that the TMO sells and emphasizes these days --
> schtapatyaveda, ayurveda, yagyas, sidhis, etc. etc. -- has, simply, watered
> down the core message of TM.  Not only are people NOT starting TM in droves
> they way they did in the '70s but those that do start, such as the students
> described here, don't put much priority on it BECAUSE THE TMO DOESN'T EITHER.
>  I mean, how can they when the message is watered down with all this other
> stuff.  You can't say out of one side of your mouth that capturing the fort
> with 20 minutes of TM is all you need to have access to the goldmines that
> are in control of the fort and then, out of the other side of your mouth,
> sell and promote all those goldmines as "extras".  Something's gotta give,
> and in this case it's TM.

TM meditators were in the eyes of Maharishi lower than whale shit.  I
remember how low I was.  Locked out of courses, couldn't see tapes,
which tapes I can't understand why they need to be kept from the whale
shit.  Couldn't attend meetings, WPAs.  It got down to a residence
course a year offered at MIU if you were lucky.  And the residence
courses were offered for rising sidhas and as infomercials for the
sidhis.

So MUM can't have it both ways.  There's no equation to factor
meditators into the Dome numbers.  The TMers don't count.
Furthermore, when I go to the mens dorms, I don't see a single white
face.  Well, now there's one, an RA who's on IA.  They are all mud
people who came here because someone else was paying.  These people
don't give a shit for MUM, Fairfield, Iowa, the United States or TM.
They came to get what they could because they couldn't join a pirate
ship or score it big spending spam as a solicitor looking to smuggle
money out of their countries.

Arise, wretched of the earth
Arise, convicts of hunger
Reason thunders in its crater
This is the eruption of the end
Of the past let us wipe the slate clean
Enslaved masses, arise, arise
The world is about to change its foundation
We are nothing, let us be all
This is the final struggle
Let us group together, and tomorrow  The Internationale
Will be the human race.