Vaj writes;

On Oct 29, 2009, at 3:31 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

But we see it here all the time. Maharishi taught *strongly*
that after enlightenment "the drop merges with the ocean"
and there is no more relative existence, on any plane. But
Bevan and others followed his death almost immediately with
claims that Maharishi was in heaven, with all the gods. I'm
sure that there are those in the TM movement who believe
that they are in communication with him from beyond the
grave.

Vaj Asks:
This might be a good opportunity to ask, since trance channeling among sidhas
is well known, is anyone in the TM World channeling the Maharishi from the
Great Beyond?

If yes, how much for a reading?

Doug any channelers you know of in FF offering MMY post mortem akashic services?

Vaj, to answer your q.,
Going back in this particular thread,
is a strong predeliction against it within TM.  This was touched on in this
back to Guru Dev's.  The warnings against the astral circus in that `trading a
diamond for a lump of spinach' quote.  Patanjali too.

Then there are the culturally weak minded TM'ers who dabble off and go astray.
The recent appearance of someone like Master John Douglas with people flocking
to hear him also about spirits and guides as well as the spiritual healing he
does.

This last week he made proly close to $20k in a meeting with ru's off campus.
That was one meeting.

There were others with similar fees and $100 dollar CD's.  Including closed
meetings with people who did not want to be seen with him.  He'll see TM higher
up's again down in Boon, NC.  On tour away from FF and MUM campus.   Has always
gone on in ways.  For the TM-movement and a teaching, it is like herding cats.
Perennial warnings.  Before it was Maharishi who taught against it.  Now will
be noteworthy to see who has the stuff to speak against it with perspective.
Or, will it just be a doctrinal response?  He said…  Guru Dev, Patanjali said,
Shankara said, Maharishi said,  `Capture the fort…'

Probably within the Dome attending community, if people are hearing voices and
it is a problem, then they usually get rooted out with/for mental disturbance.
 Administratively referred to mental health people otherwise.

That the way you'd see it on the ground here in FF.

-D

From
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/233091

Sunday, October 25th 7:00 PM
Fairfield Arts & Convention Center/Expo Hall

Fairfield, IA

Level V Workshop - Sunday, October 25th - $200.00

http://www.spirit-repair.com/

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> > > entirely

> > > nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> > >wrote:
> > >
> > > His Master is a yogi of high caliber, and may or may not be
> > > disembodied.
> > >
> > > It is entirely different as it does not go against the free will
> > of
> > > the subject in any way.>
>

> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
>
>  Interesting distinction, betwx willing and unwilling communication,
>
> > with the dis-incarnate?
>
> Willing and unwilling?  Is there a point where "over-shadowing" can
> become, 'possession'?  Is that your distinction between, "over-
> shadowing" and 'channeling' as on a continum where dabbling gets
> beyond control as in, out of control:
> "over-shadowing", "channeling", "possession"?
> >
> > Maybe Dr. Pete has clinical experience with this?
> >

> Dr. David R. Hawkins talks about these things as parts of the
> spiritualist 'astral circus', to be avoided by spiritual seekers.
> Like with the stern warning in Patanjali and by Shankara.
>
> "When tempted by invisible beings in high places, let the yogi feel
> neither allured nor flattered; for he is in danger of being caught
> once more by ignorance"  III-v52 Patanjali Yoga Sutras
> (–Prabhvananda translation).
>

> The 'disembodied' is commented upon by Patanjali in Chapter 1 v-19
> and also commentary by Shankara.
>
> v-19 for instance, "This (Samadhi when not followed by extreme non-
> atachment) becomes cause of the re-manifestation of the gods and of
> those that become merged in nature." (Vivikananda)
>
> or "When such concentration is not accompanied by non-attachment, and
> ignorance therefore remains, the aspirant will reach the state of the
> disincarnate gods or become merged with the forces of Nature."
> (-Prabhvananda)
>
> "The Yogi should not feel allured or flattered by the
> >overtures
> Yoga Sutras (–Vivekananda translation)

> it
> wondering.

> > >overtures
> Patanjali

> our

> <no_reply@>
> > > training
> > channeling.

> > > have
> > > them.
> > >according

> The quote is evidently relevant only in that it is a strong comment
> and warning, from scripture.

om