> > > Probably within the Dome attending community, if people are
> >

> hearing voices and it is a problem, then they usually get rooted out with/for
> mental disturbance.   Administratively referred to mental health people
> otherwise.
> > >
> > > That's the way you'd see it on the ground here in FF.
> > >
> > > -D
> > >

> >  That of course is the movement, they would have to handle it that way
> > administratively or they'd get haunted by legal reprisal.  So they stay to
> > the `mental health'administrative aspect of a practical necessity.
> >

> However,
> on a practical level amongst a practicing and spiritual meditating community,
> when some folks do get in to astral troubles of too much spiritism,
> there is local folklore advice that runs towards the adept folks.  Some
> places for those afflicted to go for help of a spiritual nature again bad
> spiritism:
>

> http://www.timeportalpubs.com/
>

> http://youdeservetobeclear.com/index.htm

This post below could stand to travel with this spiritual discernment thread.

>paste>

> But we see it here all the time. Maharishi taught *strongly*
> that after enlightenment "the drop merges with the ocean"
> and there is no more relative existence, on any plane. But
> Bevan and others followed his death almost immediately with
> claims that Maharishi was in heaven, with all the gods. I'm
> sure that there are those in the TM movement who believe
> that they are in communication with him from beyond the
> grave.
>
> To believe this about Maharishi, *you have to ignore what
> Maharishi actually taught*, or pervert it somehow into what
> you would prefer to believe. Obviously, many people are good
> at this, and see nothing wrong with it.
>
> I think it's sad. If you revere a spiritual teacher, it
> makes sense to me that you would want to revere what the
> dude actually taught, and not change it to suit yourself.

If i remember, it wasn't Bevan so much, as King Tony and then Konhaus who
reverted to that old testament kind of theologic folklore construction. King
Tony only really did it once in his first public attempt at expressing a
condolence after Maharishi died. Figure it was a very tough time for those
around in the middle, so it was a slip. Konhaus then did it more directly as
pronouncement in his climbing usurping sort of way. Both their utterances are
back in the FFL archive. They were singular moments.

As they did it, then it briefly gave an inside moment where people started to
claim they were hearing from Maharishi. If anything, Bevan probably boxed their
collective ears for such stupidity in the moment. So officially you really
never hear much from the official movement the construction that Maharishi lives
& guides in dis-embodied spirit.