> ...or just downsizing? They're auctioning off 1/3 of their FF land
> holdings.

In the disposal, the larger farm ground parcels of the average ground brought
about $3,000 an acre, bought by local farmers.  The smaller extremely nice
(CSR) farm ground parcel brought about $6,000 an acre, bought by a farmer too.
The parcel with the office building used as a MSAE school was bought for about
$300k `by someone from Arizona'.