> This Guyfawkes Critique reads a good one.  Is a critique that catches a lot
> of aspect.  Reflects on a lot of this since way back.
>

> > The Guyfawkes Critique:

And, the incredulous bailed and gone out earlier?
Lots of credulous gone to incredulous through time. Has been some change of
tide through the tidal basin with occasional noteworthy rip tides.

 Now the machinery meets the geology and we have what's known as "Controlled
Flight into Terrain". That's aviation terminology for flying a perfectly
serviceable aircraft into the side of a mountain due to pilot error.