> > > A Courts-Martial
> > >
> > > 1) Sale of  600 prime acres of failed farming.  2)Sale of Folded school
> > > building.
> > >
> > > Transcendental Rajas do inquiries into failed management of
> > > Transcendental Meditation Projects.    Patrick Peel vacuum cleaner
> > > salesman failed farm
> > > Manager.  Ashley Deen failed school master.  Relieved, of duty.
> > > Dishonorable dis-charges given? Probably not, but the evident TM verdict:
> > > the sale of their projects.
> > >
> > > No doubt was gut-wrenching discovery and deliberation by the Rajas
> > > weighing these failed assignments.
> > >
> > > Who originally hired these people?  Oversaw their work?  How did that go?
> > >  More dismissals coming from the courts of inquiry?
> > >

> > Failed farming Apparently by the Wins to Schayfer to Peel.  Nice equipment
> > bought. Made lots of hay and failed at marketing. Equipment sold.  Global
> > Country selling land.
> >
> > > Transcription of the proceedings?
> > >

> "Notwithstanding our explicit teaching of the purest life and loftiest
> conceptions of right, the societies have suffered through certain members,
> some by defalcations and others by grossest mismanagement.  …   Where so
> little coercion exists, where so much responsibility rests on individual
> loyalty, one person, taking advantage of the trust reposed in him, by signing
> a document, or by secret, ill-judge investments, may deluge a whole society
> with debt.  This has been frequently done."  from Shakerism 1904

Sober warning.
Is also the precarious position of having a Raja like that German TM-raja or a
Conhaus get up in robes as representatives and thence publicly derail a lot of
carefully placed PR capital by poor antic.

That imbecility is a little different from someone like a Jeffry Wells, for
instance on leaving the inside evidently taking and walking with $50k out of
the University operating budget as he left the inner circle.  That apparently
stunned the operation for a while.