From: It's just a ride <bill.hicks.all.a.r...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Scott Brown, my kind of Republican!
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 5:37 AM

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:37 AM, gullible fool <ffl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<<<SNIP>>>

Howard Dean was interviewed by Rachael Maddow last night.  Governor Dean said
that it's best to go back to extending Medicare down to 55 year of age.  That
is doable through the reconciliation process (God, it sounds like the court
hearings they use to have in South Africa).  I'm all for that.  Then extend to
45, etc., and have a single payer health care system in a few years.  The thing
is, where I live seniors have to tread lightly because more and more doctors
are refusing Medicare for payment.

There are just too many give aways in the current Health Care bills.

--
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..
it's more like a jar of jalapenos.