> > have been accepting as your king to
> > be developmentally at the same level
> > as you are?

lurk:
> You think you have some idea of who a
> guy is, and the reality appears to be
> quite different...

Maybe so, but apparently hardly anyone
in the TM Movement ever spent any quality
time with the Maharishi or Tony Nader,
with the exception of Deepak Chopra, who
sat with the Maharishi on two occasions
when nobody else was around.

Ned Wynn spent four years taking courses
in India, Spain, and Italy, and he spent
less than five minutes alone with the
Maharishi in all that time!

So, I'd say that nobody in the TM Movement
really knew the Maharishi and less so,
Tony Nader, except maybe Nandakishore.

So, it's no surprise that Tony was absent
from the movement for eight years. For the
last ten years in Vlodrop, I heard that
the Maharishi saw nobody in person, except
his own two assistants, and that all voice
communication with movement leaders was
carried out with notepads, telephones and
video conferencing.

You've spent what, zero time in the direct
company of the Maharishi. And you've
probably never even met Tony Nader in
person. Go figure.