> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Haiglin said he was surprised -- the us raja, presumably
> > in the inner of innermost circles -- had no idea Tony
> > was "missing" for 8 years.
>
> Do we take this as gospel?

Well, the Raja of the US for the Global Capital of Supreme Consciousness said
it. I would hope its "gospel". If not, then JH has no credibility. If he
blatently lied on this, what other areas areas topics did he lie about?   And
if one of the head rajas lied, then its not a stretch that other rajas (and
prime ministers) are blatant liars.

> Or might it have been tactical spin?

Could be. But that would discredit the PR wing of the TMO. And spin is a bit
inaccurate in my opinion. Spin is presenting facts in an advantageous light.
Lying to presenting false facts.

> "Well, gee, if even John Hagelin wasn't told, I don't
> feel so bad that *we* weren't told."

Not tactically successful if the upshot is the TMO world now sees JH as a
clueless baffoon. Or if it confirms what they have suspected. But, that may be
indicative of the deep wisdom and sucess skills of the TMO: a tactical ploy
that backfires and yields a much more damaging result that the "cover-up" was
supposed to shelter.

> I'd speculate that *all* the top-level people knew,
> and quite possibly a good sprinkling of lower-level
> folks as well.

Then the secrecy issues are all there. Is the TMO a group of clever,
manipulative liars or merely clueless baffons.

> > If Tony has 25 meals cooked for him, to only eat one,
> > wouldn't someone notice when no one was there to eat
> > such?
>
> For the record, the 25 meals deal is a rumor Vaj passed
> on from the TM-Free blog (a hangout for very bitter TM
> critics), supposedly something someone heard from
> someone else who heard it "from the kitchens at Vlodrop."

OK. But if we drop this "dot", the pattern is still there -- no one noticed for
8 years that the leader of the thing they have devoted their lives to was
missing. Not exactly competence incarnate.

> That isn't exactly the most reliable sourcing, yet it
> too appears to have been accepted as gospel here.

I don't accept anything as gospel. But if a number of dots begin to form a
close knit cluster, it begins to paint a picture.