Nab:
> Gibbons, is that the fellow who smokes a cigar?

Apparently almost everyone here, except Curtis and
Hugo, know about the 'Top' and Billy Gibbons. It
just goes to prove my point, Nab, that these two
guys know next to nothing about TM and Maharishi's
programs.

There must be hundreds of muscians that write and
sing songs about 'becoming' and reaching the 'the
other side', many of them TM Teachers.

"You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide.."

'Break on Through (to the Other Side)'
http://tinyurl.com/yzgp5ks

Sometimes it just boggles the mind to understand
why Curtis and Hugo would want to start up a TMer
bashing - it's just so juvenile. Both of them sound
like idiots and pip-squeaks. Why they'd want to
continue taking a licking from Judy is beyond me -
ego I guess.

"We may have at last found common ground on which
to agree.  I *love* ZZ Top.  Two of them were on my
TM Teacher Training course, although I never really
got to know them and don't know if they ever taught
TM...."

Read more:

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Re: A Visual and Auditory Treat