Ya know, bro, you're kinda shirking your destiny.  What with the music chops
and the writing skills, ya should be pumping out new blues with new age angst.
Instead of "my dog died and mama's in jail again," you could be wailing:  "I'm
just a walk-in but I'm on my way out." or, "My Rama done left me." or, "My
Harshi lied to me." or, "Gotta get my shakti up just to see I'm down."

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>