A different lurker asking, off-list:
"Who's this Rory Goff customer?"

Answer:Om,Rory has his experience and is legit himself that way.  Like a lot of
folks in FF now.  But, by
Blurting out what his spiritual experience actually is he drives the
TM-quitters and the non-meditator writers on FFL especially crazy.  Is an old
history on FFL that way.
Rory is very much a part of the Fairfield meditator community.  And looks in on
FFL
occasionally.

JGD,
-Buck in FF